Frolicked is pleased to present the following shows and walkabouts:
- The Alchemist is a 20 minute, intimate, family show about a determined medieval man and his disastrous quest to make gold… with a surprise twist at the end!
- Arthur is a hygiene obsessed usher, who will inspect any given area (or lengthy queue) with pinpoint precision and clean anything… and anyone… who doesn’t match up to his high standards.
- The Birds are a select set from an incredibly rare species who have found a new habitat in which to survive (and thrive). These harmonious creatures can burst into beautiful three – five part harmony at any moment!
- The Boggarts are a pair of mischievous, legless goblins who have an incredibly over zealous attachment to shoes…
- Never Too Old features Frolicked’s very own roaming old couple, Gran and Gramps. They’re well travelled, they’re mobile (just about) and they’re not afraid to use social media!
- Nótt is a moon-carrying, fortune-telling, night-time goddess chaperoned by her magical companions, a talking crow and an enchanted tree…
- The Rat Race is a show about modern life as told by rats, taking place inside and through the holes of a giant wedge of cheese!
- Tabitha is the beautiful, light-up ghost of a maid from the Victorian era with a penchant for waltzing and leaving a light coating of dust wherever she floats… She’s haunted lots of places at Halloween and Christmas time.
To see the gaming experiences we offer, please go to Games.
To book us, please Contact us.